To be flat in bed until Friday when we should have some test results and my doctor is back from vacation. This is maddening. I have decided that if my temperature heads above 100 again or the pain gets more explosive then I’ll go to the ER. And the worse part of this is that I have to rely on others(the ultimate other, my very own smother) to help me pick up Alex from school and I’m just not good at that sort of thing (insert my puffy stubborn face right here).
I have many update for all of you (and I confess, this post is a bit of a test to see if the updates to the Amazon Kindle feed are working ok)….
Hope everyone is having a sunshiny day.